Alegre at Casa de Campo
Caribbean / Dominican Republic / la Romana
Ideal for kids of all ages, this one-story villa is full of entertainment options including a full-sized billiards table, air-conditioned den, shaded gazebo, and sunny terrace that wraps around the pool and whirlpool tub.
Just beyond the terrace, a large backyard boasts a play-set and trampoline, and just beyond that, the 12th, 13th, and 15th holes of The Links Golf Course await, not to mention Minitas Beach, which is just five minutes away via golf cart.
Two Master bedrooms with king size bed each plus two more with two double beds each provide versatility for couples, kids, and family members. Each bedroom is individually decorated with coordinated linens and curtains, cable television, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and abundant closet and storage space. Guest baths are lined in ceramic tile accented by a colorful border, each with tub and shower.
The Classic Villas at Casa de Campo offer the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private retreat. Relax in your private pool while breakfast is prepared for you by our professional staff right in your kitchen; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your private sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. There are villas in every size for every need, from cozy four-bedrooms to spacious five-bedroom spaces. Stay close to The Links, the pool, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of Casa de Campo’s lush gardens and stunning natural surroundings.
Uniquely suited for families and friends traveling together. Casa de Campo’s Classic Villas offer a private home setting; complete with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, patio, private garden, and pool. All Villas have a microwave oven in the kitchen and a hair-dryer in each bathroom. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and comes equipped with a safety deposit box and its own bathroom. Each villa has one master bedroom with King or Queen Size bed; other bedrooms have two double beds.
CLASSIC VILLA INCLUSIONS:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 4 Bedroom villas, Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
All Inclusive Package Includes:
- Lunch, snack and dinner at resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra
- Unlimited drinks in resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay)
- Children three years old and under are free
- Unused package features are non-refundable
- Package excludes bottle service, mini-bar items, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, and premium brand liqueurs
- Sports lessons are NOT included
- Golf is NOT included
- There is no charge for children under three years of age
- Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs
- Shooting activities are valid one time per adult, per stay and are NOT included for children
- All package inclusions are subject to availability
- The Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience when booked with a villa, does not include breakfast in restaurants
Premium All Inclusive Package
- All inclusions of the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience above
- PLUS, the daily use of the Minitas Beach Club restaurant
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms
Sleeps 8 Guests
Three golf courses
Wireless Internet access in villa
Daily breakfast in-villa
One roundtrip airport transfer
Unlimited access to the fitness center and group classes
Washer and dryer
Iron and ironing board
Fully equipped kitchen
Al fresco dining
Two 4-passenger golf carts for transportation within the resort. During Christmas/New Year, one golf cart will be replaced with one mid-sized car
13 tennis courts
LED night golf
Fitness classes and personal trainers
Bedroom DetailsBedrooms 1-2: Master bedrooms with king size bed each
Bedrooms 3-4: Two double beds each
Each bedroom is individually decorated with coordinated linens and curtains, cable television, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and abundant closet and storage space
Bathroom DetailsGuest baths are lined in ceramic tile accented by a colorful border, each with tub and shower
Beach DetailsBeach and Beach Club 5 minutes away
Pool DetailsPrivate swimming pool and jacuzzi
Three resort pools
Staff and ServicesDaily breakfast prepared in villa
Private maid and butler services from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
One round-trip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport
Use of the Fitness Center
Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
Location DetailsLa Romana Country Club 7 minutes
Marina & Yacht Club 7 minutes
Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
Tennis Center 10 minutes
Polo and Equestrian Center 10 minutes
Gym and SPA 7 minutes
Villa NotesMaximum occupancy: 8 adults & 4 children (or) 9 adults
Sorry, no pets
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
May 01, 2022 - October 31, 2022
||4||1||$ 1749 £ 1422 $ 2187 € 1682 $ 2691 R 29150 *|
November 01, 2022 - December 20, 2022
||4||1||$ 2099 £ 1707 $ 2624 € 2019 $ 3230 R 34984 *|
December 21, 2022 - January 03, 2023
|4||7||$ 5799 £ 4715 $ 7249 € 5576 $ 8922 R 96650 *|
January 04, 2023 - May 31, 2023
3 night minimum April 6-8
|4||1||$ 3249 £ 2642 $ 4062 € 3125 $ 4999 R 54150 *|
June 01, 2023 - September 30, 2023
||4||1||$ 1819 £ 1479 $ 2274 € 1750 $ 2799 R 30317 *|
October 01, 2023 - December 20, 2023
||4||1||$ 2383 £ 1938 $ 2979 € 2292 $ 3667 R 39717 *|
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Check In TimesCheck in: 3:00 pm - Check out: 12:00 pm
Tax Service Charge Details *Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
Security Deposit Details$1,500
Minimum Stay Details7 night minimum for Christmas and New Year's, no minimum stay the rest of the year. Minimum night stay may vary. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Accidental Damage WaiverA $99 Accidental Damage Waiver applies to every reservation.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.